A HUGE thank you to Black Diamond!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2014
      Happy August Hardrockers!!
      Hardrock would like to give a thank you as big as the mountains we run
      through to Black Diamond and Roch Horton for their support of the Joel Zucker
      Scholarship. Thanks to their generosity, Hardrock was able to write a check
      for over $2900 to the scholarship from the 2014 run. Over the past 4 years,
      Black Diamond's support of the Joel Zucker scholarship has exceeded $8000!!!
      Thank you Black Diamond!!

      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
      970-259-3693