2014 Hardrock Summary Video

  • Jamil Coury
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2014
      I put together a summary video of this year's race including footage of some of the front of the pack and also of my pacing duties with Timothy Olson through the night. The sunrise on Saturday through Pole Creek / Maggie was particularly stunning. Hope you enjoy: http://youtu.be/NGnEqdrnKSg

      Congrats to everyone this year and a huge thanks to the run committee and volunteers for putting on an amazing event.

      Sincerely,

      Jamil Coury
    • Terry Miller