sugar

  • carolyn erdman
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 8, 2001
      Jim, you are so correct with what you said about withdrawing from sugar, it
      is much harder-for me-than any of the others I have given up/become
      unattached to. Adding white flour to that I have found nothing in a 7/11
      store to satisfy the non sugar white flour.
      I think that the rining in the ears may be associated with it but do not
      know for sure. I am trying so stuff but nothing seems to be working as yet.
      If it does I'll let you know.
      What about Dr. Kathie Lang or John Dewalt they night have info.

      See you soon
      Carolyn
    • Catherine Mataisz
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 8, 2001