Hardrock Beer Mile

  • Nick Coury
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2014
      Yesterday a group of Hardrockers gathered on the SIlverton track (Silverton has a track?) for the inaugural beer mile.  We had numerous spectators, and a good time was had by all (just don't ask any of the drinkers).  Here are the results:

      Beer Mile
      Tony Russ - 8:55
      John Sharp - 10:08
      Doug - 10:43
      Anthony Culpepper - 10:56
      Sam - 12:47
      Stan - 12:51
      Debbie - 15:25 (Wine Mile)
      Jamil Coury - 16:17
      James Varner - 25:07

      Jenn Shelton - 3 Lap DNF

      Root Beer Mile (Under 21)
      Taj - 12:11
      Teagen - 14:43
      Vickie - 14:43

      Rumor has it there will be another beer mile on Thursday at 4 PM for interested crew/pacers/foolish runners.