A BIG thanks to Bryan and Alex

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2014
      Hey Hardrockers
      Thanks for all the offers to help transport boxes. In the end, Alex Lind from
      Runners Roost in Denver and Bryan Williams from AOV Inc. drove our Hardrock
      merchandise down to Silverton. I am so grateful to both of them and they both
      raised the bar when it comes to customer service!!
      Dale

      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
      970-259-3693