2012 Ressults

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2014
      Hi All,
      We have had some questions about where to find the results from 2012. We
      are working to have them, available on a link on our homepage. In the
      meantime, they can be found in the Runners Manual on line. They are at the end
      of the manual.
      Happy Reading!
      Dale

      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
      970-259-3693
      www.hardrock100.com
    • Chris Twiggs
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2014
        When they go up on the website, Dale, can we post explanations and excuses if we were particularly slow in 2012?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 20, 2014
          On 6/19/2014 6:34 AM, 'Dale Garland' hardrock100@... [HR100] wrote:
          > We have had some questions about where to find the results from 2012. We
          > are working to have them, available on a link on our homepage. In the
          > meantime, they can be found in the Runners Manual on line. They are at the end
          > of the manual.

          They are also available from UltraSignup:

          http://www.UltraSignup.com/results_event.aspx?did=14384

          Stan

          --
          Stan Jensen, 327 Greenway Dr., Pacifica, CA 94044-2920
          http://www.Run100s.com/ mailto:StanJ@...