Room available for HRH

  • Lance Goss
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2001
      I have an extra room reserved in Silverton for the race that I won't need.
      It is at the Red Mountain Motel. The rate is $78 per night, they accept
      pets, it has 2 queen beds, and is reserved from Sunday, 7/8 thru Sunday,
      7/15. If you are interested, please contact me off-line
      . If I don't' hear from anyone by Wednesday, 6/6, I will release the room.

      Lan

      ce Goss
      lanceg@...
    • Lance Goss