Re: [hr100] No Burrows Park Aid Station

  • dale garland
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2001
      Dear Belle E. Aikin,
      I can empathize with your plight and want to make sure that everyone
      who visits our lovely part of the country comes back year after year. I
      would be happy to give you 10% of my annual salary for directing the
      Hardrock. Please bring me a receipt and an essay detailing why you
      wanted to run Hardrock in the first place and I will compensate you.
      Sincerely, The RD

    • cappis@bigfoot.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2001
        Todd:

        The important thing to look at is you still get 33,000 (minimum) feet
        of vertical climb. We do our best to not lessen the amount of wild
        and tough even though the linear distance varies a bit.

        Any time you drop 300 vertical feet in 0.18 miles like the little cut
        off getting to the Sherman Road from the Cinnamon Pass shelf road, it
        is makes life interesting.

        John

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/