Hardrock service requirement

    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2014
      Hi Hardrockers,
      The trails are starting to dry out a bit and runs and races are
      breaking out all over! Please don't forget to submit your proof of 8 hours of
      service to an ultra run event by June 15th!!

      Dale

      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
      970-259-3693
      www.hardrock100.com
    • Nan Keith Frates
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2014
        Hi All

        Can someone remind me how to check to see if my service requirement form has been received?

        THanks,
        Kirk

        Kirk Apt

      • Bill Geist
        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2014
          Hi Kirk,

          You can check here:

          Looks like your form has been recieved.

          See you in Silverton this summer.

          Cheers
          Bill

          On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 6:57 AM, Nan Keith Frates <kapt@...> wrote:

          Hi All

          Can someone remind me how to check to see if my service requirement form has been received?

          THanks,
          Kirk

          Kirk Apt

        • Chris Twiggs