Pacer Available

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 12:34 PM
      Hello All,

      I got an email from Robin Fry who wants to pace a 2001 Hardrock runner. If
      you need a pacer, contact him off the list at: runamok@...

      Thanks

      Charlie Thorn
    • David Clark
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
        Hello Gang,

        I know it's early but I figured I would throw it out there that I
        would love to pace someone at this years Hardrock.

        I can go 40-60 miles if needed.

        I will doing Leadville this year. I will kill bears and carry buckets
        for anyone who needs a pacer. Plus I can be entertaining in the middle
        of the night (that sounds bad) ;-)

        I live in Denver area.

        Let me know!!!!

        David Clark
        America's Mattress

        Business/ Motivational Speaker
        Endurance Athlete

        "Each time I find myself flat on my face, I pick myself up and get
        back in the race; that's life"
        -Frank Sinatra

        Sent from my iPhone