Change in HRH wait list

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2013
      Happy Friday Hardrockers,
      First and foremost we want to say congratulations to Mark Oveson and his
      wife who are expecting a baby (aka Future Hardrocker) a couple of weeks before
      this years run.
      That is good news for not only the Oveson's but also David Pease, who
      was
      #1 on the "else" wait list. Welcome David to the 2014 Hardrock! Everybody
      "else" on that wait list-you move up a spot.

      Dale

      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run