Waitlist prospects

  • Andy Hewat
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2013
      Congratulations to all those successful in the lottery draw. Just wondering if anyone can recall how high an entrant got in off the 'everyone else' waitlist since its introduction. Was lucky to make it onto the waitlist but sitting at 26 I am thinking chances are slim. And good mate, Phil Murphy is at 28.

      I know this is a "how long, piece of string" question but planning from Oz makes it a pretty long piece of string to start with.

      Many thanks,
      Andy Hewat
    • ducttapedinian
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2013
        Hey Andy,

        During the twittercast of the lottery, the following was posted:

        @hardrock100: For reference: last year's waitlist went 15 deep in "else's" and 9 deep in "Nevers".

        That's the only year of data so far, and in the old single lottery/waitlist system, it could vary from moving 20 spots to 40 year-to-year, so take that data for what you will.

        God Bless,

        Brad

      • Lois MacKenzie