Fw: Lois MacKenzie has sent you an e-card

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2013

      Keep in Touch,
      LMac

      On Thursday, November 28, 2013 1:38 AM, Jacquie Lawson e-cards <cards@...> wrote:
      Jacquie Lawson
      Dear Friends,
      Lois MacKenzie (skunkears@...) has sent you a Jacquie Lawson e-card. If you haven't heard of us, you'll be pleasantly surprised! Our e-cards are known for their artistry and gentle humour.
      If you'd like to reply to the sender, simply click "Send a Reply" at the bottom of the card. And if you enjoy this e-card, you can learn more about us here.
      With best wishes from us all,
      Jacquie Lawson and team.
      Jacquie Lawson
      If your e-mail program has not displayed a link above, then please copy the following into the Address bar of your Internet browser to view your card.
      Alternatively, please visit www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is: 4374581423926
      Please do not reply to this e-mail. It was sent to you by our computer, which is brilliant at sending e-mails, but completely hopeless at reading them! If you have any problems viewing your card, please go here.
      If you don't wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please go here.
      Our ref: JLC392648594-CS / 4374581423926
      This e-mail was sent to: skunkears@...