RE: [hr100] Manuals

  • reno_debra@emc.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2001
      Course change????? This is how you keep an ultrarunner in suspense!!
      Thanks, Dale, for all the hard work.. now we have to wait to have the
      mystery revealed!
      deb r.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2001
        --- dale garland <ddmb@...> wrote:
        > status of the course change around Handies. What
        > course change you ask?

        Aren't we taking the jeep road down to Sherman instead
        of Upchuck Ridge? I expect some records to be broken.

        =====

        a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/