Manuals

  • dale garland
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2001
      Hi everybody,
      We hope everybody's training is going well and we are looking forward to
      seeing all of you in July. The runners manuals for all entrants went out
      in the mail today. I apologize for any inconveneience this may have
      caused but I was waiting as long as I could to let everyone know the
      status of the course change around Handies. What course change you ask?
      Guess you'll have to read the manual to find out.
      See you all in July!
      Dale Garland
    • reno_debra@emc.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2001
        Course change????? This is how you keep an ultrarunner in suspense!!
        Thanks, Dale, for all the hard work.. now we have to wait to have the
        mystery revealed!
        deb r.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 30, 2001
          --- dale garland <ddmb@...> wrote:
          > status of the course change around Handies. What
          > course change you ask?

          Aren't we taking the jeep road down to Sherman instead
          of Upchuck Ridge? I expect some records to be broken.

          =====

          a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/