Hello Hardrockers!

  • dale garland
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2001
      Just a quick update for everyone.
      I've had a few phone calls regarding runners manuals. The 2001 manual
      will be mailed out within the next 2 weeks. Included in this mail out
      will be a marked map of the course, course marking schedule and other
      relevant info.
      We had a foot of snow this weekend in Silverton but the past couple of
      days have melted it away. Snow level is about average for this time of
      year.
      Patagonia will be providing capilene shirts for this years entrants.
      Thanks to Craig Holloway for helping set this up.
      Hope everyone's training is going smoothly and we are looking forward
      to a great run in July.

      If we can help with anything let us know.
      Dale Garland
      RD, HRH
    • rickie redland
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2001
        Dale, Do we women get small tee shirts that fit???
        Rickie Redland
        Hardrock yearning.....