2014 Hardrock registration opens tomorrow

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2013
      Well actually tonight at 12:00.01. Thanks to HRH board member and RD for Mt.
      Taylor, Ken Gordon and Mark Gilligan at Ultrasignup, we are happy to let you
      all know that Hardrock registration will be available at ultrasignup.com
      http://ultrasignup.com/
      You do not have to pay the entry fee unless you are selected in the lottery.
      We are still working out the last details for doing the 8 hours of
      service back to the ulrtracommunity so stay tuned for that.
      If you have any questions or need more info, please let us know
      Dale and the Hardrock crew