Re: [hr100] Reminder to 2013 STARTERS to fill out our runner feedback survey!

  • Brad Bishop
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2 8:26 PM
      If time allows, I would love to see any feedback on Ouray (or the race
      overall) once results are compiled.

      Hope all is well in NM! Congrats on Angeles!

      God Bless,
      Brad

      On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 10:30 AM, kaitainen <andrea@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Greetings, Hardrock Starters Class of 2013!
      >
      > It is time to dig into your memory banks and dredge up the good, bad, and
      > tasty about 2013's Hardrock 100 Run by filling out our survey:
      > http://bit.ly/hrh2013survey
      >
      > We REALLY, really appreciate your feedback on the run each year. It helps
      > us determine the economic impact on local communities, identify areas for
      > improvement, and often serves as entertaining reading when the comment
      > sections are full of stories.
      >
      > It should take 15 minutes: less if you're rushed, more if you give us LOTS
      > of comments; we'd love to have all your responses in by 8/19 (Monday).
      >
      > Andrea Feucht
      > andrea@...
      > and the Hardrock 100 Board of Directors

    • ducttapedinian
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2 8:27 PM
        Apologies; meant to reply to just Andrea, not the list as a whole.
        God Bless, Brad

        --- In hr100@yahoogroups.com, <hr100@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        If time allows, I would love to see any feedback on Ouray (or the race

        overall) once results are compiled.

        Hope all is well in NM! Congrats on Angeles!

        God Bless,

        Brad

        On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 10:30 AM, kaitainen < andrea@... > wrote:

        > **

        > Greetings, Hardrock Starters Class of 2013!

        > It is time to dig into your memory banks and dredge up the good, bad, and

        > tasty about 2013's Hardrock 100 Run by filling out our survey:

        > http://bit.ly/hrh2013survey

        > We REALLY, really appreciate your feedback on the run each year. It helps

        > us determine the economic impact on local communities, identify areas for

        > improvement, and often serves as entertaining reading when the comment

        > sections are full of stories.

        > It should take 15 minutes: less if you're rushed, more if you give us LOTS

        > of comments; we'd love to have all your responses in by 8/19 (Monday).

        > Andrea Feucht

        > andrea@...

        > and the Hardrock 100 Board of Directors

      • rgmackie
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8 9:33 AM

          I just happened to log into the HR100 group and saw there was a survey.

          I realize the survey has been closed for a while now, but I wanted to mention that out of the 6 HR's I've run, this year was perhaps the best 'produced' ever.

          There were challenges with stormy weather on race day, fires in the area leading up to the race, and resolution of the Wasatch Tr right-of-way issue, but everything seemed to work out fine. Well done!! The aid station and volunteers were awesome as always.

          Glenn