Lost Camera

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2013
      Wednesday one of the teachers at Silverton Public School found a camera hidden in the gym, upon which the last picture is of Dale and I at the awards ceremony! I am sorry I don't remember who it was that was asking about a lost camera, so please remind me and I will get it back to you.

      Keep in Touch,
      LMac

    • David Wilcox
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2013
        Lois--a canon G12? Orange Lowe fabric case? Oh please say yes!
        David

        On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 7:28 AM, Lois MacKenzie <skunkears@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Wednesday one of the teachers at Silverton Public School found a camera
        > hidden in the gym, upon which the last picture is of Dale and I at the
        > awards ceremony! I am sorry I don't remember who it was that was asking
        > about a lost camera, so please remind me and I will get it back to you.
        >

        > Keep in Touch,
        > LMac

      • Lois MacKenzie
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2013
          Cannon G12 with orange and black fabric case is it!! Another HRH VICTORY!

          Keep in Touch,
          LMac

          ________________________________
          Lois--a canon G12?  Orange Lowe fabric case?  Oh please say yes!
          David

          On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 7:28 AM, Lois MacKenzie <skunkears@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Wednesday one of the teachers at Silverton Public School found a camera
          > hidden in the gym, upon which the last picture is of Dale and I at the
          > awards ceremony! I am sorry I don't remember who it was that was asking
          > about a lost camera, so please remind me and I will get it back to you.
          >

          > Keep in Touch,
          > LMac

        • David Wilcox
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 31, 2013
            I love it--last picture is of you and Dale--I may FRAME that one!
            David Wilcox