Reminder to 2013 STARTERS to fill out our runner feedback survey!

  • kaitainen
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18, 2013
      Greetings, Hardrock Starters Class of 2013!

      It is time to dig into your memory banks and dredge up the good, bad, and tasty about 2013's Hardrock 100 Run by filling out our survey: http://bit.ly/hrh2013survey

      We REALLY, really appreciate your feedback on the run each year. It helps us determine the economic impact on local communities, identify areas for improvement, and often serves as entertaining reading when the comment sections are full of stories.

      It should take 15 minutes: less if you're rushed, more if you give us LOTS of comments; we'd love to have all your responses in by 8/19 (Monday).

      Andrea Feucht
      andrea@...
      and the Hardrock 100 Board of Directors
    • Brad Bishop
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2013
        If time allows, I would love to see any feedback on Ouray (or the race
        overall) once results are compiled.

        Hope all is well in NM! Congrats on Angeles!

        God Bless,
        Brad

        On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 10:30 AM, kaitainen <andrea@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Greetings, Hardrock Starters Class of 2013!
        >
        > It is time to dig into your memory banks and dredge up the good, bad, and
        > tasty about 2013's Hardrock 100 Run by filling out our survey:
        > http://bit.ly/hrh2013survey
        >
        > We REALLY, really appreciate your feedback on the run each year. It helps
        > us determine the economic impact on local communities, identify areas for
        > improvement, and often serves as entertaining reading when the comment
        > sections are full of stories.
        >
        > It should take 15 minutes: less if you're rushed, more if you give us LOTS
        > of comments; we'd love to have all your responses in by 8/19 (Monday).
        >
        > Andrea Feucht
        > andrea@...
        > and the Hardrock 100 Board of Directors

      • ducttapedinian
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2013
          Apologies; meant to reply to just Andrea, not the list as a whole.
          God Bless, Brad

          --- In hr100@yahoogroups.com, <hr100@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          If time allows, I would love to see any feedback on Ouray (or the race

          overall) once results are compiled.

          Hope all is well in NM! Congrats on Angeles!

          God Bless,

          Brad

          On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 10:30 AM, kaitainen < andrea@... > wrote:

          > **

          > Greetings, Hardrock Starters Class of 2013!

          > It is time to dig into your memory banks and dredge up the good, bad, and

          > tasty about 2013's Hardrock 100 Run by filling out our survey:

          > http://bit.ly/hrh2013survey

          > We REALLY, really appreciate your feedback on the run each year. It helps

          > us determine the economic impact on local communities, identify areas for

          > improvement, and often serves as entertaining reading when the comment

          > sections are full of stories.

          > It should take 15 minutes: less if you're rushed, more if you give us LOTS

          > of comments; we'd love to have all your responses in by 8/19 (Monday).

          > Andrea Feucht

          > andrea@...

          > and the Hardrock 100 Board of Directors

        • rgmackie
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 8, 2013

            I just happened to log into the HR100 group and saw there was a survey.

            I realize the survey has been closed for a while now, but I wanted to mention that out of the 6 HR's I've run, this year was perhaps the best 'produced' ever.

            There were challenges with stormy weather on race day, fires in the area leading up to the race, and resolution of the Wasatch Tr right-of-way issue, but everything seemed to work out fine. Well done!! The aid station and volunteers were awesome as always.

            Glenn