Another Hotel in Silverton with Vacancy

  • Tom Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2001
      When I posted the message about canceling my reservations at the Ski Hut on
      Red Mountain Pass I did not yet have permission from the owners of the Avon
      Hotel to post their names and address. They have some rooms with private
      baths for $50 - 60 night available in the heart of Silverton. We got a
      great deal on a room with the bath down the hall which is why we cancelled
      the more rustic place with no running water at all (and more isolated from
      everybody else). But all the shared bath, cheap, rooms are now reserved.

      Their preferred medium is email but here is the info.

      Tom and Stephanie Burrell
      1134 Madison NE
      Salem, Oregon 97303
      tburrl@...