Cabin Available near Silverton

  • Tom Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 4:46 PM
      I just cancelled a reservation for the week leading up to Hardrock freeing
      up a Skihut near Silverton. It is midway between Silverton and Ouray I
      believe. Big advantage is that it is at 11,500 feet. No running water but
      does have a propane stove and fridge. Spring is a mile away. Sleeps two
      in a private bedroom and then 6 or so more in a loft. Reasonable rates.
      Contact Dave at skihuts@.... There is a webpage whose address I
      forgot but you can access it via the Silverton Lodging links. I think it
      is called Red Mountain Lodge or cabins or something like that.

      Tom Hayes
      Bozeman, Montana