Re: [hr100] 2013 Hardrock reports

  • Julian Jamison
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2013
      Hi Dale,

      I may or may not end up writing something short about my very short (but
      still kind of fun) outing this year, but I did belatedly write up a longish
      report with photos from last year, in case you want to add it to the
      appropriate page:
      http://tunesforbears.com/2013/07/11/hardrock-2012-its-like-having-fun-except-different/

      hope all's well!
      julian