2013 Hardrock reports

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2013
      Hi Hardrockers and Hardrock friends,
      We're interested in any and all post run reports, pictures, videos and
      blog reports from this years run. If you have something you would like to
      share with us and then have it posted on our website please send it to us at
      hardrock100@....
      Thanks,
      Dale
    • Julian Jamison
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2013
        Hi Dale,

        I may or may not end up writing something short about my very short (but
        still kind of fun) outing this year, but I did belatedly write up a longish
        report with photos from last year, in case you want to add it to the
        appropriate page:
        http://tunesforbears.com/2013/07/11/hardrock-2012-its-like-having-fun-except-different/

        hope all's well!
        julian