Drop bags & Lost/Found

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20 10:00 AM
      I have some drop bags (#s 136,119,19,23,1) and lost & found stuff. If you are looking, please describe the item and send me your address. There are no cameras. a water pack, 7 jackets/sweater types, glove sunglasses, umbrellas, water bottles and a pair of unmatched toe socks.

      Keep in Touch,
      LMac

    • SheriA
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23 2:54 PM
        I lost my gray & black (with maroon), lightweight Smartwool beanie. I think I left it at KT AS.
        THANKS!!!
        Sheri

        --- In hr100@yahoogroups.com, Lois MacKenzie <skunkears@...> wrote:

        > I have some drop bags (#s 136,119,19,23,1) and lost & found stuff. If you are looking, please describe the item and send me your address. There are no cameras. a water pack, 7 jackets/sweater types, glove sunglasses, umbrellas, water bottles and a pair of unmatched toe socks.
        >

        > Keep in Touch,
        > LMac

      • Lois MacKenzie
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 23 5:09 PM
          I have emailed the ASC to make sure, but it is not in the L&F box.

          Keep in Touch,
          LMac