Tyler

  • Nan Keith Frates
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2013
      Hi Hardrockers

      Hope everyone is recovering well, and enjoying the blissful aftermath of our weekend in the San Juans.

      We need to get in touch with Tyler Curiel - Tyler if you're tuned in here, please contact me off list. Or if anyone knows Tyler's email, could you please pass it on?

      Thanks,

      Kirk Apt
      kapt@...

    • Betsy Nye
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16, 2013
        Hi Captain Kirk, Great to see you finish # 19 Wow!!I have an old email dont know if it is current?mailto:current?curielt@... hope you are recovering Happy Trails Betsy Boopstinater XOXO

        ________________________________
        Hope everyone is recovering well, and enjoying the blissful aftermath of our weekend in the San Juans.

        We need to get in touch with Tyler Curiel - Tyler if you're tuned in here, please contact me off list. Or if anyone knows Tyler's email, could you please pass it on?

        Thanks,

        Kirk Apt
        mailto:kapt%40iglide.net

      • Betsy Nye
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 16, 2013
          curielt@...

          Hi Captain Kirk, Great to see you finish # 19 Wow!!I have an old email dont know if it is current?mailto:mailto:current%3Fcurielt%40uthscsa.edu hope you are recovering Happy Trails Betsy Boopstinater XOXO