Re: Name Confusion Issues

  • Nan Keith Frates
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2013
      Steve-
      Sorry for the confusion, but know that I also respond to my alias, Horace McGuillicuddy - there shouldn't be another Out There with a similar name!
      And thanks again to all Hardrockers for creating such a magical weekend. See you all next year!!

      Kirk Apt
      kapt@...

    • Stevan Pattillo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16, 2013
        Kirk, It was great to see you again. Have a good year.
        Steve

        On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 11:58 PM, Nan Keith Frates <kapt@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Steve-
        > Sorry for the confusion, but know that I also respond to my alias, Horace
        > McGuillicuddy - there shouldn't be another Out There with a similar name!
        > And thanks again to all Hardrockers for creating such a magical weekend.
        > See you all next year!!
        >
        > Kirk Apt
        > kapt@...

        Dispatched into the ether, by some frightfully clever means, that are
        totally indistinguishable from magic.