Name Confusion Issues

  • Stevan Pattillo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2013
      First congratulations to all the finishers and my condolences to the DNF's.
      Okay, I worked the Telluride aid station and while there both Kirk Apt and
      Kurt Coonrod, with Dennis Drey, happened to be in together. I would like to
      ask Kurt and Kirk to standardize on a common name: either Kurt or Kirk , I
      don't care which, but pick one. Having you both there at the same time was
      v-confusing for me. So, talk among yourselves and for goodness sake come to
      a decision over the name. I expect action by COB today. Thanks, and once
      again congratulations to all the runners.
      Steve-o

      --
      "Sincerity is the key; If you can fake that, you've got it made." George
      Burns

    • Nan Keith Frates
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2013
        Steve-
        Sorry for the confusion, but know that I also respond to my alias, Horace McGuillicuddy - there shouldn't be another Out There with a similar name!
        And thanks again to all Hardrockers for creating such a magical weekend. See you all next year!!

        Kirk Apt
        kapt@...

      • Stevan Pattillo
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 16, 2013
          Kirk, It was great to see you again. Have a good year.
          Steve

          On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 11:58 PM, Nan Keith Frates <kapt@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Steve-
          > Sorry for the confusion, but know that I also respond to my alias, Horace
          > McGuillicuddy - there shouldn't be another Out There with a similar name!
          > And thanks again to all Hardrockers for creating such a magical weekend.
          > See you all next year!!
          >
          > Kirk Apt
          > kapt@...

          Dispatched into the ether, by some frightfully clever means, that are
          totally indistinguishable from magic.