Crew member needs ride from Silverton to Boulder

  • Jeff Dunn
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2013
      I'm crewing for a runner (Fred Ecks), and I need a ride from Silverton to Boulder on Sunday or Monday.

      I'm happy to pay for half the gas and buy lunch.

      E-mail or phone should both work reasonably well, to reach me.

      Many thanks in advance.
      Jeff Dunn
      jjdunn@...
      650-669-1500

    • david garcia
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 11, 2013
        Hey jeff,

        I'm heading back Sunday after the awards. You're welcome to hitch s ride back with me if you like.

        Cheers,

        David Garcia
        303-563-9588