ride to ouray on friday?

  • Julian Jamison
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2013
      Hi all - I wonder if anyone (or crew) is headed from silverton to ouray
      sometime on friday and could give my pacer a ride?

      thanks in advance!
      julian
      202-281-9759

    • Sheila M. Huss
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2013
        My husband is. He is going to Cunningham, then heading to Ouray. His # is 719 930 5412. His name is John. Let us know if we can help!
        Sheila

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 10, 2013, at 1:54 PM, "Julian Jamison" <julison@...> wrote:

        > Hi all - I wonder if anyone (or crew) is headed from silverton to ouray
        > sometime on friday and could give my pacer a ride?
        >
        > thanks in advance!
        > julian
        > 202-281-9759

      • Sheila M. Huss