Newbie Waitlist

  • eric lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8 9:05 AM
      Happy race week to all those lucky enough to have gotten into the 2013 Hardrock 100. This is mostly for those on the newbie waitlist.Regardless of what happens in the next few days I will NOT be in Silverton, so I'm effectively eliminating myself from the waitlist. Meaning that Drew Meyers, you're next in line, good luck. I hope everyone has a fantastic race/run and an amazing time in the San Juan Mts, I know I'll be missing them, but life moves on.
      Eric Lee0-6

      "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings."
      -John Muir

      M.S. Cell & Molecular Biology
      www.ericjlee.com