Invitation to BOD Meet and Greet

  • Kristen Kern
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2013
      The board of directors is responsible for establishing the policies that govern the Hardrock 100. We set the lottery algorithm and conduct the lottery, concern ourselves with legal and accounting matters, decisions on the course, and much more.

      We invite the Hardrock 100 community to come meet the HR BOD for an informal discussion of how the Hardrock is organized. We'll answer questions and listen to ideas.

      We´┐Żll provide the ice cream.

      Wednesday 3-4 PM, at the Silverton School Performing Arts Center ´┐ŻBasement level of the Gym. This will immediately precede the long trail briefing.

      Kris

    • eric lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2013
        Happy race week to all those lucky enough to have gotten into the 2013 Hardrock 100. This is mostly for those on the newbie waitlist.Regardless of what happens in the next few days I will NOT be in Silverton, so I'm effectively eliminating myself from the waitlist. Meaning that Drew Meyers, you're next in line, good luck. I hope everyone has a fantastic race/run and an amazing time in the San Juan Mts, I know I'll be missing them, but life moves on.
        Eric Lee0-6

        "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings."
        -John Muir

        M.S. Cell & Molecular Biology
        www.ericjlee.com