Lodging Wed - Sunday

  • Michael Ehrlich
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2013
      I am looking for a room Wed night - Sat night.
      Call my cell if you have space or know of any.
      Thanks,
      Mike Ehrlich
      (970)819-2755
    • michele santilhano
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2013
        Anyone have crew or volunteers driving near or through Grand Junction to Telluride on Friday evening  Returning SUnday , please let me know

        Michele, RN

        530 3012328

        michksan@...