Update on Camp hardrock activities

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2013
      Hi Hardrockers,
      Run week is almost here so I thought I would put together an updated
      list of activities we have planned for you (and your families) in Silverton.
      There are also some informal activities that pop up so stay tuned!

      Tuesday (7/9) 4 pm Silverton School Come hear nationally known historian
      Dr. Duane Smith tell us about the lives and times of the real hardrockers (the
      miners). It may change your opinion on what wild and tough really means.

      Wednesday (7/10) 1 pm Memorial Park The annual Hardrock Pot Lick- Bring an
      item to share and then hang out with other runners and their families sharing
      stories and information about all things Hardrock.

      Wednesday (7/10) 3 pm Location:TBA Hardrock Board of Directors Meet and
      Greet Ice Cream Social- Come say hi to the Hardrock Board of Directors and
      other Hardrock run committee members.

      Thursday (7/11) 6 pm-8 pm Grand Imperial Hotel San Juan County Search and
      Rescue Fund Raising dinner Hey you gotta eat right? Why not come to the GI,
      enjoy the pasta dinner, talk with other Hardrockers and all the while be
      helping an organization that Hardrock counts on and is proud to support.
      Tickets will be available at runners check in on Wednesday and Thursday.

      As you can see, there's plenty to do next week. I hope to see those of you in
      Silverton at any or all of these!
      Dale