Re: [hr100] Hardrock Hundred update 7/3

  • Betsy Nye
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2013
      Hi Dale, You are so amazing!! I am so excitted to run and see everyone.Even if HR was cancelled I was planning on coming with crew to support Silverton and run the slow  Rock:)Happy Fourth of July ******Happy Trails Boopstinater xo

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 5, 2013
        Boopstinator-you're the best!! See you soon.

        On Wed, 3 Jul 2013 23:48:46 -0700 (PDT)
        Betsy Nye <betsynye@...> wrote:
        > Hi Dale, You are so amazing!! I am so excitted to run and see everyone.Even
        >if HR was cancelled I was planning on coming with crew to support Silverton
        >and run the slow  Rock:)Happy Fourth of July ******Happy Trails Boopstinater
        >xo

      • Betsy Nye
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 16, 2013
          Hi Dale,I left my purple pack at finish. Its ultra spire.I am hoping it's at lost and found?Hope you are having great rest.Awsome job,Aloha Betsy Boopstinater

          Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android