Looking for place in Silverton July 3-5

  • Andrew Barney
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2013
      I arrived in Silverton to discover I didn't have a reservation where I thought I did. Long story short I'm looking for a place to stay July 3-5 in Silverton. Hoping someone might have an extra room or coach I could use.

      Please respond directly to my email address (not the whole list).

      Thanks,
      --
      Andrew

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2013