An addition to Camp Hardrock

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2013
      What better way is there to learn about the lives and times of the
      hardrock miners, for which Hardrock is dedicated, than to have one of the
      foremost authorities of hardrock mining in Colorado tell us about it?? Camp
      Hardrock is pleased to announce that Dr. Duane Smith will be joining us to
      lead a talk and question/answer about the miners of the San Juans. Dr. Smith
      is a nationally renowned authority of mining history and has written
      extensively on this subject. Here's an example of his work
      http://www.mariasbookshop.com/book/9780826346506
      Dr. Smith's talk will be held on Tuesday, July 9th, starting at 4 pm
      in at the Silverton School. Please plan on joining Hardrockers and our
      families for this event.
      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred
    • Stevan Pattillo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2013
        Dale, Bravo. I wish I could attend. Steve

        --
        Dispatched into the ether, by some frightfully clever means, that are
        totally indistinguishable from magic.