Re: [hr100] It is raining in Silverton!

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2013
      I take it back. It cleared with a little water in the gutters downtown. Now at dusk it is smoky and an orange sunset. Downright eerie.

      Keep in Touch,
      LMac

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 28, 2013
        LOIS, HAVE YOU BEEN OVER AT THE WHISKEY JOINT ?

        Best wishes, Dick Curtis :-))

        On Thursday, June 27, 2013, Lois MacKenzie wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I take it back. It cleared with a little water in the gutters downtown.
        > Now at dusk it is smoky and an orange sunset. Downright eerie.
        >

        > Keep in Touch,
        > LMac

        > From: Lois MacKenzie <skunkears@... <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
        > 'skunkears%40yahoo.com');>>

      • Lois MacKenzie
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 28, 2013
          I have too much to do preparing for this Wild & Tough thing that happens here in TWO WEEKS from today to go rummy now on ya!

          Keep in Touch,
          LMac