Re: [hr100] Correction to 13HRH Runners Manual

  • Lisa Glick
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2013
      Charlie, I helped at an aide station this weekend for Manitou's Revenge in the catskills. word has it the 56 miles of technical wild trails were harder than hard rock.
      check it out
      http://www.manitousrevengeultra.com/race-info/

      hope to be out there next year to help, crew, pace and serenade

      Lisa Zucker Glick
      Lisa Glick
      gcleff39@...

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2013
        Don't poke the bear! He will have HR impossible to finish next year.

        Sent from my iPhone