Correction to 13HRH Runners Manual

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24 12:29 PM
      Hardrockers,

      I made an important cut-off time error that shows up in the Runners Manual.
      In section 7.2, page 8 is a cut-off table that is correct. However, a
      similar table shows up in the Course Description, Attachment B. The
      Attachment B table posted before today is NOT Correct.

      So, if you copied the Runners Manual before today, you have an incorrect
      copy. The correct version is now on the Hardrock web site so please update
      your Runners Manual. You'll know it's the correct version when you see
      that the KT cut-off is 1:30AM *NOT 1:00AM*.

      I'm sorry for the confusion and the problem is now fixed.

      Thanks,

      Charlie

    • Lisa Glick
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24 4:08 PM
        Charlie, I helped at an aide station this weekend for Manitou's Revenge in the catskills. word has it the 56 miles of technical wild trails were harder than hard rock.
        check it out
        http://www.manitousrevengeultra.com/race-info/

        hope to be out there next year to help, crew, pace and serenade

        Lisa Zucker Glick
        Lisa Glick
        gcleff39@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 24 7:42 PM
          Don't poke the bear! He will have HR impossible to finish next year.

          Sent from my iPhone