A couple of Hardrock updates

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2013
      Hi Hardrockers,
      The fires are near! Our friends at the San Juan Solstice are dealing
      with fires on and around Wolf Creek Pass. South Fork Co has been evacuated,
      Stony Pass has been closed. We're sending all the positive vibes we can to
      those on the Lake City side of Hardrock
      Just a reminder to all of you who will be here for the 4th of July. (If
      you're not, you're missing out!!) If you are planning on being part of the
      Hardrock precision drill team in the parade, you will need to be wearing
      something red, white and/or blue!

      Dale