2013 Runner's Manaul now on line

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2013
      Hi Hardrockers
      With thanks to Charlie Thorn (who compiled it) and Christian Griffith
      (who posted it), the 2013 Runner's Manual is now available on our home page.
      While much of what is there is the same from last year, there are a few
      things that I would like to call your attention to:
      -Section 4.2 Outlines our new policy regarding crew vehicles and crew access
      at some of our aid stations
      -Section 4.9 The energy drink at our aid stations will be Succeed products
      -Section 6.1 We will purchase a Search and Rescue certificate for every
      registered runner. If you are planning on being here early you can go get
      yours at the Silverton Visitors Center. You may also purchase certificates for
      your pacers and crew there. These certificates will also be available at check
      in.
      -Section 7.0 Our fund raiser dinner will benefit San Juan County (Silverton)
      Search and Rescue. Search and Rescue is something that is critical to our
      event and we hope you will consider supporting this cause. Details and tickets
      will be available at check in.
      -Page 8 of the course description outlines the route out of Telluride this
      year.

      Enjoy the reading!!
      Dale
    • Buddy Teaster
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2013
        Is there a spreadsheet I can download with the splits instead of just a pdf?

        Best regards

        Buddy Teaster

        +1.405.428.3398

        <http://www.teaster.com> www.teaster.com