Hardrock trail work

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2013
      Hi Hardrockers,
      I've been fielding many questions regarding trail work during this
      year's Hardrock. Here a couple of things that you should know:
      1. Rick Trujillo (rstrux@...) is coordinating this year's work. Please
      contact him directly for details such as times, locations, etc.
      2. Many of you would like to use trail work to get an additional ticket into
      the 2014 Hardrock lottery or to fulfill your service requirement for 2014. If
      you work 1 day of trail work it will count as fulfilling your service hours
      for 2014. If you work both days it will get you an additional ticket into the
      2014 Hardrock lottery.
      3. While we appreciate everyone's interest and enthusiasm in the trails of our
      course, please do NOT do ANY trail maintenance without consulting either
      myself or Charlie Thorn, HRH course director. This is very important
      especially in regards to trails that are on the BLM/USFS trail network. We
      want to make sure whatever trail work that is done is done in accordance with
      our agreements with them.
      Thanks Everybody!

      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run