Hardrock Trail Work

  • Charles Thorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2013
      Hardrockers,

      I'm not sure that Rick Trujillo, who organizes the Hardrock trail work, is
      on this list so I'm responding to Brad.

      The planned Hardrock trail work schedule is for July 6/7, Sat/Sun. But, as
      you know, that schedule may change. I recommend that everyone interested
      in doing the trail work contact Rick directly (rstrux@...) to make sure
      you are kept up to date on schedule as well as location and other
      information.

      I'm looking forward to seeing everyone up in the San Juans.

      Charlie Thorn