Trail Work Days

  • BJ
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2013
      Just wanted to check on which days are the official trail work days. Last year the Runner's Manual said Friday/Sunday, but I found out upon arrival that it was (or had been changed to) Friday/Monday, too late for me to request off work for that additional day. I see the Volunteer Manual has it on Sat/Sun July 6-7, so just want to confirm.

      Looking forward to seeing everyone!

      God Bless,
      Brad
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2013
        Hi Brad,
        Rick Trujillo I s coordinating our trail work days. His email is
        rstrux@.... It's probably best that you contact him directly to get the
        info on dates, times, locations, etc.
        Dale