Accommodation Available for Hardrock

  • chad.hyson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2013
      Hi Everyone,

      Ken Legg and I have a four bedroom house booked in Silverton from Monday, July 8th until Tuesday, July 16th. The house is a short walk from the start/finish and quite reasonably priced. We are looking for a couple of runners who would be interested in sharing the cost for the full 8 nights. If interested, you can contact me by email at chad.hyson@... and I will send you the full details and a link to the property.

      See you all in July,

      Chad