Silverton 6/12/24 Hour Runs

  • Jamil Coury
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2013
      I wanted to send a friendly reminder that the Silverton 6/12/24 hour runs
      will be taking place later this month on June 29 & 30 on a 1 mile loop
      around Kendall Mountain Recreation Area. Would love to see some
      Hardrockers enter this year or come by and say hi! We'll be out there
      setting up Friday and the races start at 8am and 8pm (for the night shift)
      on Saturday.

      Details are here:
      http://www.silvertonalpinerunning.com/events/silverton-61224-hour-mountain-run/

      See you all in Silverton soon,

      Jamil Coury
      Aravaipa Running <http://www.aravaiparunning.com/> | Silverton Alpine
      Running <http://www.silvertonalpinerunning.com/>
      602.361.7440
      jamil@...

      facebook.com/aravaiparunning <https://www.facebook.com/aravaiparunning> |
      instagram.com/aravaiparunning | twitter.com/desertrnr