Re: [hr100] June 1st deadlines

  • Fred Ecks
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2013
      That's so funny; I slipped Dale a C-note to keep me from doing ham duty at Engineer again this year, and he sent this email. Coincidence? :-)

      Actually, I'm torn; it was awfully cool to welcome the peeps to Engineer for breakfast last year. Okay, I'm fine with either outcome...

      Seeya in Silverton,

      - Fred, KG0UL