June 1st deadlines

    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2013
      Hi Hardrockers,
      Spring has definitely arrived in the San Juans! While we hope
      everybody is healthy and eager to join us in July, we know that some things
      might have happened since your name was drawn in the lottery. If that's the
      case, remember that June 1st is the deadline to get a full refund of your
      entry fee.
      Also, June 1 is the deadline to submit your documentation of 8 hours of
      service to the ultra community. If you are in the top 5-10 of the wait list
      you will definitely want to submit your completed form.

      See you all in 7 weeks!

      Dale

      Dale Garland
      RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
    • Fred Ecks
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2013
        That's so funny; I slipped Dale a C-note to keep me from doing ham duty at Engineer again this year, and he sent this email. Coincidence? :-)

        Actually, I'm torn; it was awfully cool to welcome the peeps to Engineer for breakfast last year. Okay, I'm fine with either outcome...

        Seeya in Silverton,

        - Fred, KG0UL