Re: [hr100] Movement on the wait list

  • John Constan
    Message 1 of 8 , May 14, 2013
      Dale,

      I know it's a bit early to ask, but I will not be running Hardrock this year (number 28 on the wait list). I want to volunteer for course flagging so I was wondering if you know when you will be doing course trail prep work?

      Thanks,
      John Constan

      Desire nothing and achieve everything in life!

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 17, 2014
        The "else" waitlist moved last night. Welcome Jeff Browning to the 2014
        Hardrock!

        Dale Garland
        RD, Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
        970-259-3693
        www.hardrock100.com
        Message 3 of 8 , May 26, 2014
          Happy Memorial Day Hardrockers!
          We are happy to welcome David Dirito from the "Never list" to the 2014

        • hardrock100@...
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 18, 2015

            HI Hardrockers,

            The wait list moves again! We'd like to welcome Hardrockers Robert Andrulis and Bruce Grant, both from the vets list, to the 2015 Hardrock!

          • hardrock100@...
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 11
              They seem to be coming in batches!! We'd like to welcome our first "never" wait lister-Russell Valdez to the 2017 Hardrock. Whose gonna be next??
            • Mike Burke
              Message 6 of 8 , May 16
                Congrats Russ it's been a long wait for you. You were an excellent pacer in 2013. I'm sure you will make an even better finisher. Michelle sends her good wishes too.

                Sent from my iPhone